Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

I'M TOO EXCITED I'M TOO EXCITED I'M TOO EXCITED

I'm sorry I can't control myself anymore lol.

But honestly I'm too excited cause I wait this so much! :willy_nilly: I hope it blows me away cause Ignorance is definetily one of the best Paramore songs ever (and it has the best lyrics) so. ;) And I'm not just saying that it's my honest opinion. :]

The video isn't going to add to your enjoyment of the song. If you liked, or didn't like, the song previous to the video then, chances are, your opinion will remain unchanged. And if a music video manages to change your opinion of a song then I think you might have a slight problem.

Plus, unlike many here by the looks of it, I don't watch music television so it's of no relevance to me anyway.

Ross, whether or not the song is already out is completely irrelevant... it's like, oh, that harry potter book was well good, making a movie of it is totally pointless.

You're generally right, dear Ross, but i shall have to disagree on this one ! I'm pretty psyched for the video and no, i don't watch music tv, i just want to see how it's been done because i'm a fan.

Also, just to counteract a little bit more, as an example i really wasn't down with Coldplay's Strawberry Swing song, until i saw the video, which is amazing, and now it's ...well, tolerable.

we've all heard the song, but not seen the video. i don't get why you can't see the difference :lol:

Mostly how everyone seems really excited to see a video featuring a song we've all heard before. My problem's not so much with the video itself than with the fact we've heard the song. Maybe I just treat videos differently to everyone.

Ross, whether or not the song is already out is completely irrelevant... it's like, oh, that harry potter book was well good, making a movie of it is totally pointless.

You're generally right, dear Ross, but i shall have to disagree on this one ! I'm pretty psyched for the video and no, i don't watch music tv, i just want to see how it's been done because i'm a fan.

I love you, hug me. :P

:rotfl:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ross burned you down!

Can we stop using expressions like "zing" or "owned" or the one you used when we're just talking about music video ...

It's not like he killed me or something by making his statement. :???:

-_-

I'm just not understanding the fuss surrounding a video for a song we've all heard before.

This is what we call "Teenie fans" :P

People OBSESSED with the band, who'd jump 10 metres high for whatever the band does. :P

You know what I'm saying ? ^^

This is not a reproach to anyone on here, I'm just stating something, and by the way, I was kinda obsessed with Paramore before too so I understand, I was also like super excited when a video was announced ... :P