Lady GaGa has a penis

the1

At least she can choose how she wants to be pleasured.

Unless it's just like, a monster clitoris or something...

"Push harder!!"

"ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"YES!! ITS A BEAUTIFUL BABY B.......

Wait, what the fuck is it?"

Lighten up girls.

It's just a penis.

Originally Posted by the1

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

Would be the doctors reaction

Well, if there's nothing bad here, then I don't see anything bad. :D

But then at the same time, what was worse about Ronald's? :P

Omg, here we go again. :roll:

"dude gaga" and "castration" are two things that come to mind

james is making jokes to lighten the situation

ron is being rude

The castration thing at birth was a solution for the problem ... For her not to be hermaphrodite I mean, this wasn't to make fun of her at all. -_-

And I admit for the Dude Gaga stuff, but that joke already came up earlier in this topic.

"castration" is a bit of a harsh word though imo

i'm not trying to single you out or anything, i'm just saying

the manner you're saying some things is a bit rude and unfair to her

Well, maybe I've been mistaken with the real definition of this world in English.

In French, we say it like that.

Don't forget I'm a French speaker, and I can get stuff wrong in English quite often. ;-) And I'm sorry if this was the case right now, I didn't wanted to be rude by saying that.

Well, maybe I've been mistaken with the real definition of this world in English.

In French, we say it like that.

Don't forget I'm a French speaker, and I can get stuff wrong in English quite often. ;-) And I'm sorry if this was the case right now, I didn't wanted to be rude by saying that.

i know, i figured

just thought i'd let you know for next time :)

Well, if that's true then I feel awfully sorry for her. That condition is such a difficult one to figure out and be involved with.

Don't worry, apparently she likes it. :P

She says 'It's awesome'.

Unless she tries to hide her sorrow by making people think it's cool, but oh well, since it's Lady Gaga, I don't think it's that. ;-)

I'm pretty confident that she got over with it.

apparently this was posted on her blog

but idk where he blog is

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga ♥

if thats true then good for her thats a great way of thinking about it tbh

im quoting myself because ron she doesnt say she thinks its awesome

^ we're really not talking about that anymore and bringing it up is just going to cause more issues. and no one ever said what ron said was that big of a deal. yah some of us get irritated a little but we didnt say it was the most terrible thing to ever happen on pf nor is it up there in the top ten bad issues on pf

and i bet if no one said anything this thread wouldve turned into a huge 'lets make fun of lady gaga for something she cant control' thread hahaha lmao