Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

they're playing toronto next week but my dad has important 'business' so he can't take me

plus it's kind of a pain in the ass to have to fly four and a half hours every tour

aww yeah i see what you mean. that sucks :(

hahaha yes that would be good.

im lucky tho i get to see them on every tour.

they come to NJ on every tour and even if they didnt i live close to philly and nyc which are obvious haha

Toronto sold out too, which is kind of awesome because it's at Kool Haus which is a step up from Pheonix.

I hope they get the message soon enough that we need them other places... or it will be reflected in sales of BNE...

amen

even vancouver would be a lot easier

believe it or not, canada exists outside of toronto :roll:

I'm kind of late on the canada discussion but YES they need more canadian dates. I'm pretty sure I read that they're doing a US tour in the summer so I imagine they'll have multiple dates up north. luckily I can make it to the toronto date next week and if I talk to the band I'll be like "don't you love this country? you should come visit more often, do some sightseeing, play some shows..." I mean BNE debuted at #3 this week so they're pretty popular here.

Ok, so most of you know I have my Homecoming football game the day Paramore plays in NJ.

I'm in marching band/drumline and it's almost impossible to skip. At the time, I was like "yeah, i'll get out of it".. but now that it's next week.. I'm thinking "crap... i don't know if i'll be able to skip"

My only options are:

Skip School = which isn't happening because my parents will NEVER allow it

or fake feeling sick during school so I go home early and miss the game.

Problem is.. I don't know if faking feeling sick will work.. and I don't know how I'll be able to.

This f-ing sucks. I really don't want to miss this. Band takes up 90% of my life and I need one frikken night off.

tell your parents the situation and maybe just for that day you can get out of going to school

I think I'll have to do that.

I was thinking of using the excuse "Jedd will be out of town for the football game"... but I know the music department won't accept that.

yagsdhkj this blows. I need to figure this out by Monday.

So much stress this week, stupid SATs

yeah i hope you can figure it out. i mean will you get into alot of trouble? you're a senior so maybe that'll help

ugh i know! i have my driving test tomorrow and then sats saturday!