Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^ Most likely. They've allowed them at other shows I've seen there. They just check very thoroughly (they made me take my hat off to make sure I had no drugs in it. lol)

ohhh the individuals thats a good idea haha

i really want to bring the vinyl but it'll break and i feel like the cover is too dark for them to sign hahaha

I had them sign my Hallelujah vinyl at TFR in CT, and I wrapped it in a tshirt, shoved it under my shirt, and tucked my shirt in. The vinyl itself got a little hot at times during the show, but it didn't warp or break.

That's a good idea!

I guess it's good my mom is coming with me, she can get something signed too.

Well, everybody can usually bring two things to get signed, so you'll be able to get four things signed.

lol... and cool! We get to meet your mom too! (I like meeting parents at shows cause then I don't feel old and out of place, lol.)

Well, everybody can usually bring two things to get signed, so you'll be able to get four things signed.

lol... and cool! We get to meet your mom too! (I like meeting parents at shows cause then I don't feel old and out of place, lol.)

lol sorry to double post but this is WIN!

^ It's so true though! lol

I'm thinking about going to the record store down the street, which has lots of used vinyl for really cheap, and getting each of them a record by a band they like, if I can find anything. lol... I just have no idea what they'd like.

Haha just watch out if the meet & greet is late or anything; she can complain A LOT if things aren't running real smooth. It gets kind of embarrassing.

:l

^ Haha, I think every mom is embarrassing at some point. I know my mom can be. :P

So here's an idea I just thought of: Megan, if you're getting Hayley a season of CSI: Miami, you, me, and Dan should get three pairs of cheap Horatio sunglasses from Walgreens and when you give Hayley the DVD, we should quickly put them on, so when she looks back up, we've all got them on... lol!

"Well Frank, you know what they say... speed kills." *YEEEAAAHHH!!!* :rotfl:

I was watching it last night, and it was the episode where Horatio faked his own death, so there was no one liner at the beginning. So wrong.

^ Haha, I think every mom is embarrassing at some point. I know my mom can be. :P

So here's an idea I just thought of: Megan, if you're getting Hayley a season of CSI: Miami, you, me, and Dan should get three pairs of cheap Horatio sunglasses from Walgreens and when you give Hayley the DVD, we should quickly put them on, so when she looks back up, we've all got them on... lol!

That sounds amazing.

Haha oh the joys of all of us having M&G.