Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

i can't even wait a week anymore to buy tickets to a paramore show w/o them selling out. i know its a smaller venue and they are very popular now, but it just goes to show me that i probably wont ever be able to see them play a small venue again. its at the same place i saw them three years ago and i honestly was looking foward to going.

Reason I don't have my license
same here same here.... :nono:
it's worse having a 'perfect' younger sibling

oh i have one of those too :nono:

taylor can't you try stubhub or ebay or any other kind of ticket site?

prob wont be cheap tho =/

OMFG!!!!!!!!

MY DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE!!!

JUST GOT BACK FROM PARAMORE'S SIGNING!

and my mind is just barely reeling in right now.

(i feel like sucha fangirl.)

7 hours of waiting out in the hot sun was definitely worth the 10 sec of them signing my AP mag and booklet. (never thought i'd say that at the time.)

just pissed that wal-mart people said paramore didn't want pictures taken. though i'd understand, but why couldn't we take pictures of THEM signing our stuff?

oh and im so uber jealous of the people going to their shows right after.

augh! but im promising myself i'll finally see them in concert soon!

So the show in Pomona was cut short last night because Hayley's voice was completely shot and she couldn't sing anymore. She walked off stage after looking really frustrated throughout Decode, and the guys came back and did Misery Business with the audience singing. Did anyone here go last night?

I just want Hayley to know that from what I've seen, no one was mad at her for making the decision to stop singing. It was either stop then and save her voice or keep going, mess up her voice more, and risk the tour.

Feel better, Hayley. We love you! :hug: