The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

It gets to a point where you can't sit there and post all day anyway. Hell, why do you think I have been hardly online in the last 4-5 days? Once you get to this age, you either sit online all day everyday, or you actually go look for employment lol

hey, no need to get violent now. :P I'm sure we can talk this out like some mature adults. haha

you're right, i'm sorry

fancy coming to my igloo for a cup of maple syrup?

lol kayla how long have we been here ? 3 and a half years?

you have 14,000 i have like 25,000

there are people here way less than us with more posts than me! lmfao

hahahaha very true

This was from my first 24 hours at the forum lmao, I posted pretty much for like 8 hours straight lol

100perday.jpg

Damn bro!

I confess that I'm gonna get off before my sister gets down. So goodbye everyone!

pfffft, i've been online almost 13 hours today :shifty:

I've only been awake for 2 hours lol and I've posted probably at least 30 today haha. I used to spend 14-16 hours a day online last year when I had anxiety disorder and didn't leave the house, I nearly got RSI from that, which isn't good cos I play guitar, so I tend to limit myself to no more than about 6 hours now.

Sure! I'll bring my blueberry waffles.

sounds lovely!

I've only been awake for 2 hours lol and I've posted probably at least 30 today haha. I used to spend 14-16 hours a day online last year when I had anxiety disorder and didn't leave the house, I nearly got RSI from that, which isn't good cos I play guitar, so I tend to limit myself to no more than about 6 hours now.

haha, i have an anxiety disorder and don't leave my house

wooo for us 8-)