The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess what did you do?

Its long, but I'll say it all anyway.

Well I was Frisbee golfing with my dad and my two sisters. We were on the seventh hole, and my little sister kept doing this whistling thing she does with her lips, and as she knows, I get extremely irritated from it. I asked her several times to stop nicely and she continued, so I started yelling at her. But she laughed and she continued. So my dad came and he started laughing at the whole situation too. It pissed me off, so I started yelling at them and told them to stop, but no, they continued to laugh. So I did what I thought was best, I left. I ended up going behind this tree and staying there for a while and waited until I saw them enter the van. So I headed over there and got in the van. I saw my sister still laughing so I got in her face and yelled at her and pushed her. Then, my dad told me to get out of the car and walk home. So, I waited like twenty minutes for my dad to see if he was coming back, but he didn't. So I walked, for about two hours home, five miles.

And all of the sudden I'm the bad guy from this....

Well, I wrote a lot...

Aight, I can see where it was bad-ish, but really, thats kinda annoying and I get you. and, that sucks. I'd never be able to walk that far. I'm too lazy.

I confess theres some stupid teenagers across the street and in our alley partying and shiz.