The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess Kailey have good time :)

Thanks! :)

i confess oh shit SATS next week

Dude, if yours is any like mine, the English section was fairly easy. You just have to know a lot of vocabulary and grammar rules. And the math section was 48ETUEIJRKNFGJKHOWTHEFUCKAMISUPPOSEDTOKNOWHOWTODOTHIS?!

Since you're allowed to leave questions blank, I think I maybe answered 6 math questions? Hahaha. I got a 1540 on it, and I am so disappointed in my self. The math section just killed me though.

really? here you only have to take it once but if you dont like your grade you can take it again

i took three exames... in two days...i was so worn out after that...

and lol i just realised that i mispeld some things in previous post.

where r you gonna apply?

Thanks! :)

Dude, if yours is any like mine, the English section was fairly easy. You just have to know a lot of vocabulary and grammar rules. And the math section was 48ETUEIJRKNFGJKHOWTHEFUCKAMISUPPOSEDTOKNOWHOWTODOTHIS?!

Since you're allowed to leave questions blank, I think I maybe answered 6 math questions? Hahaha. I got a 1540 on it, and I am so disappointed in my self. The math section just killed me though.

man, i would be the total opposite haha

other than capitalisation, punctuation, and generally spelling, i'm brutal with english

i'm still not 100% sure what verbs and shit are :P

math is like second nature to me though

it's soooooo easy

and i confess i think my dad's here so i have to gooo

i'll be back later

i'm sure it's all the same. yeah i heard it's all pretty much easy but it's just so long!

well i'll prob be the opposite. math isn't that hard for me. what level math is it? like algebra II? geomotry? if it's algebra mostly then i should be okay. and english im not bad in it but when i has to read stuff for test i get so impatient and thats what messes me up

i took three exames... in two days...i was so worn out after that...

and lol i just realised that i mispeld some things in previous post.

where r you gonna apply?

damn that sucks haha

mostly schools in New Jersey, Rutgers (maybe), Rider, Rowan(maybe), Monmouth university, Ocean County College, and maybe Scranton... which is in Pennsylvania.

i'm sure it's all the same. yeah i heard it's all pretty much easy but it's just so long!

well i'll prob be the opposite. math isn't that hard for me. what level math is it? like algebra II? geomotry? if it's algebra mostly then i should be okay. and english im not bad in it but when i has to read stuff for test i get so impatient and thats what messes me up

damn that sucks haha

mostly schools in New Jersey, Rutgers (maybe), Rider, Rowan(maybe), Monmouth university, Ocean County College, and maybe Scranton... which is in Pennsylvania.

LOL sorry if i am boring but i heard some where that there is L-SAT ( law school thing right?)

so i am wondering r they diferent for diferent majors or what?

damn i am so curious AHHHAAa

well i'll prob be the opposite. math isn't that hard for me. what level math is it? like algebra II? geomotry? if it's algebra mostly then i should be okay. and english im not bad in it but when i has to read stuff for test i get so impatient and thats what messes me up.

Yeah it is realllyyy long. And you get really short breaks. And BRING FOOD. They will not provide it for you, and I was STARVING during my tests.

And I think it might be Algebra II, which I didn't take since in CA all you need to take is Algebra I. But my friends in Algebra II even said it was really hard. And they grade BRUTALLY on the essay. I just checked my score online, and they gave me an 8 out of 12, and I wrote a friggin good essay. So good luck!

LOL sorry if i am boring but i heard some where that there is L-SAT ( law school thing right?)

so i am wondering r they diferent for diferent majors or what?

damn i am so curious AHHHAAa

not that i know of no. i thought it was just one SAT

there are PSATS which you can take when youre a sophomore or junior... but thats just a practice sat

Yeah it is realllyyy long. And you get really short breaks. And BRING FOOD. They will not provide it for you, and I was STARVING during my tests.

And I think it might be Algebra II, which I didn't take since in CA all you need to take is Algebra I. But my friends in Algebra II even said it was really hard. And they grade BRUTALLY on the essay. I just checked my score online, and they gave me an 8 out of 12, and I wrote a friggin good essay. So good luck!

damn im nervous!!! i hate essays soooooo so so much!

thanks for the headsup