new tour setlist speculation? :D

XxSanctuaryxX

if they play emergency and whoa and/or conspiracy i will be happy

even tho ive seen whoa and emergency like 75 times live lol

oh and i hope they dont close with misery business or decode.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they will. Misery Business, crushx3, That's What You Get and Decode are guarantees. Emergency and Pressure are extremely likely as well.

I do think it's kind of funny how people are speculating on which BNE songs might get played when no one's heard them yet :)

haha yeah i know it's sorta strange. tbh, i'll be happy with anything they play :) misguided ghosts atm is the most anticipated track for me judging from what i've read though, even if it is only a little bit :D

Honestly, I've heard the songs from AWKIF and RIOT! so often, that if they dropped every single one of them from the set and just played every song off of brand new eyes, I'd be extremely happy.

Franklin, Miracle and Hallelujah are always songs I love hearing live, although I don't think any of the three will make the setlist for this tour.

Yes, but 11 songs is too short for a main-show. Usually they play around 15 songs. And some songs never get old.

I'd be super disappointed if all the bands who were on tour just played their new album because the other songs get old ... duh ... I'd be freaked out, lmao.

Imagine Queen not playing We Are The Champions, or Europe not playing the Final Countdown because 'it's old, and not on the new album'.

And besides, the older songs are usually modified live so we don't get bored of them, like LTFB or My Heart, there are many versions of these songs.

My setlist (not in order):

[the 11 BNE songs)

Decode

LTFB

Miz Biz

Crushx3

Born For This

We Are Broken

My Heart

1. Yes, 5 Riot! songs.

2. Yes, 18 songs in total.

3. It would be totally rad.

even though bands have played entire new albums live before, i think they won't. it will just sort of spoil the excitement for the 29th. imagine like all the songs just being posted on youtube, i dunno bout you guys, the excitement for the 29th would be decreased. I reckon we'll get like 4 or 5 at most

Paramore should be playing more than 15 songs...

Why should they play 15 songs?

I'd be super disappointed if all the bands who were on tour just played their new album because the other songs get old ... duh ... I'd be freaked out, lmao.

This happens. A lot.

Because 15 paramore songs is only about an hour, which, for a band with soon to be 3 albums, isn't really enough, in my opinion

This being my point. The band shouldn't have to do anything. If they want to play 8 songs then they can play 8 songs. Likewise, if they want to play every song they have, then they can. They don't have to do anything for anyone other than themselves.

I'm guessing they'll have to do pretty much all the BNE songs since the main reason for this tour is the new album. I'm sure Misery Business, Emergency, Pressure, most of their big hits and I'd hope they keep Let the Flames Begin in since it's amazing live.

lol, I'm sitting posting about it and I ain't even going :( aww well. There's still hope for a proper UK tour. :)