What other forums do you visit?

MyHero

This your favorite Ernie?

CLICK ME

Haha, no. If you must know:

Neoseeker.com: I'm not very active here anymore, but it's a technology and video game enthusiast site, with a whole hell of things you can do. My screen name is Ultimega

YuGiOh! Card Maker: It's a site where you can make cards and post them, I don't really make cards anymore, I just like mingling with the other members. My screen name is Sin Aura

Eternal Sonata Forums: I used to be a frequent member here, because this is my favorite video game, but the forum is pretty dead, so I'm no longer active. My screen name is Sin Aura

Those are just to name a few.

Just here and WGZ where I'm an admin, it's not very active these days, nor am I, but I'm a big deal on there /ronburgundy 8-):P

I tend to sign up to forums and then forget all about them, I think I'm a member of a Ladyhawke forum too :???: Clearly not active though

PF and Five Eight Forums (a site for all sorts of musicians and music lovers) are the only ones I visit regularly, and I only post here. I'm not sure what was the last board I posted on before this...I still have my account in the Elder Scrolls forums from 2003, so that may be it. :) I still visit the site like three times a year to see if there's any news on the next ES game. :shifty:

Five Eight is too odd time signature for me.

Nah, I think I've been there once and just saw this 8 page thread that was bashing the Pain of Salvation vocalist lol.

GET A SEVENSTRING GUITAR AND POST AT SEVENSTRING.ORG NAO:twisted: