What other forums do you visit?

MyHero

I visit:

Britishblades.com Forum. It's all about knives, making them, collecting them, selling them etc. And outdoor kit etc.

Bushcraftliving.com Forum. It's all about Bushcraft, how to, where, meet-ups and discussing bushcraft in all

aspects. Natural firelighting, natural medicinces etc.

An Ireland based dog Forum. A relatively new site with about 700 members where I moderate. We talk about dog

training, health issues, breeding, nutrition etc.

PF Forum is becoming my favorite forum to visit. Good genuine people not talking bullshit (mostly :mrgreen:) and a

variation of age and locations.

What other forums do you visit and what are they all about? :hyper:

Harry goes to:

Sevenstring.org forum : As the name might suggests, dedicated to 7 string guitars, be it electric, acoustic or otherwise as well having gear sections and a 6 string guitar forum so 6 string onl players don't have to feel left out. Not surprisingly most people there are metalheads that play electric 7 strings ( me being one of them lol) but to fair they are one of the most open minded bunch of metalheads on the internet, even some Paramore fans there too, some jazz fans, classical music fans and stuff.

Metalguitarist.org forum: Created by the previous owner of Sevenstring.org.

As you'd expect, discussion about metal guitar playing, heavy metal music, guitars/guitar gear etc

Seymour Duncan User Group Forum: Seymour Duncan make pickups for guitars, so yeah, as expected talk about guitar pickups, guitars, amps, gear etc

UltimateMetal.com forum: I go mainly for the Andy Sneap section to be honest since I'm not as big a metalhead as some of the other members are, the Andy Sneap section being a forum in UM.com where you can learn about music production and audio engineering, which is what I'm interested in.

Progarchives.com forum: a site dedicated to progressive rock.

I hold a position there in fact, "Progressive Metal Team Collaborator" which allowed me to write biographies for bands that were added to the database for the progressive metal sections of the site.

I quit my duties there though, because I got sick of the site politics and honestly I mainly just go there to troll and spam now because I hate how that site is now and since I hold a higher position than normal members means I'm less likely to get banned.

There is a separate zone for Collaborators and Admins/Mods like myself, which the general forum can't read and frankly some of the stuff in there makes me sick to my stomach, talking about normal members behind their back because they can't get access into the separate zone and crap like that.

It shouldn't work like that, but the forum is kinda corrupt like that (some of the highest ranking members should have been banned but weren't simply because they hold high positions), which works in my favor for the trolling lol

So yes, if it isn't evident, I'm quite obsessed with guitar and guitar related things lol.

I lurk several other forums too that I didn't mention, but those above are where I actually post and contribute at.

And obviously here at PF.com forums too, I can be seen

I visit:

Britishblades.com Forum. It's all about knives, making them, collecting them, selling them etc. And outdoor kit etc.

Bushcraftliving.com Forum. It's all about Bushcraft, how to, where, meet-ups and discussing bushcraft in all

aspects. Natural firelighting, natural medicinces etc.

An Ireland based dog Forum. A relatively new site with about 700 members where I moderate. We talk about dog

training, health issues, breeding, nutrition etc.

PF Forum is becoming my favorite forum to visit. Good genuine people not talking bullshit (mostly :mrgreen:) and a

variation of age and locations.

What other forums do you visit and what are they all about? :hyper:

what the actual fuck haha

• Like 1

The current longest forum i've been on is Prowrestling.com. Though nowadays I usually keep in the football subforum with about 10 or so other guys. Been there since I was around 14. Joined mid august 2004, so my 5th year there.

Also on a few Girls Aloud forums, though they are brutal when it comes to arguments. Load of young fans + bad spelling = bad times! This forum seems pretty calm when it comes to fans! so it's nice

Kay, i've been apart of countless forums, but I just abandoned some because I was constantly online forums when I was on the internet. I left Webkinz Insider for a good ammount of time before I decided to that it was time to rejoin a forum. And that's where I joined Geek Stink Breath : a Green Day fansite forum.

Then I joined the lovely PF and Mibba.

OH and The Latency Forum

PF and Five Eight Forums (a site for all sorts of musicians and music lovers) are the only ones I visit regularly, and I only post here. I'm not sure what was the last board I posted on before this...I still have my account in the Elder Scrolls forums from 2003, so that may be it. :) I still visit the site like three times a year to see if there's any news on the next ES game. :shifty: