Paramore in Radio 1's Live Lounge - this Friday!

charchaos

id record it if i could, but im at school (and whats even more annyoing is that i dont have any classes til 11.55 am, but we have this naff rule where you have to be in for registration and cant sign out til after 10.50. hence why i dont like fridays).

still, the show will be up on the website tomorrow afternoon, so if no one has managed to rip it before then i'll do it (at about 4pm probs).

^ I didn't realise it'd be up that fast. If that's the case, maybe I can listen to it later.

if anyone has a method on how to record this i would do it.

I use Audio Hijack which rips straight from the application you're using (Firefox, Safari, etc) and gets high quality rips, but it's only for Mac.

^ I didn't realise it'd be up that fast. If that's the case, maybe I can listen to it later.

Yeah, the BBC usually put everything up as soon as possible. For example, Mock the Week (TV show) was shown at 9pm tonight, lasts half an hour and is already available for streaming on the BBC website.

Yeah, the BBC usually put everything up as soon as possible. For example, Mock the Week (TV show) was shown at 9pm tonight, lasts half an hour and is already available for streaming on the BBC website.

is there ANYTHING that mock the week cannot be brought into?

(i havent seen tonights yet. i bet it wont be as good as lasts weeks, that was claaaass).

^ They don't play Biffy Clyro here, so I never listen to them. Honestly, Paramore can play any of those songs, and I'll be happy with it. They did a great job with "Love's Not A Competition" last time. :)