Ask your questions to Paramore

OliDayyy

Next week, I'll be with Warner France to make an interview with the band (can't wait!), and we need questions from the fans. It's supposed to be from French fans, but I wanted to give you an opportunity to ask the questions you want.

We look for something quite original, because Paramore have already done and are still doing a lot of interviews with the same questions.

Let's say you have until Sunday to submit your questions!

The interview will be filmed and it will be on paramore.net/fr

Yeah I can imagine they would appreciate it if it wasn't another "GUIZE WHAT SHOOZ DO YOUSE WEAR" set of questions lol.

So yeah, how many questions can I submit? Cos I got at least probably 30 questions I can think of lol.

No surprise, me being Harry, I'm super interested in the guitar side of things and not concerned about what brand of hair product they prefer lol.

Anyway, here's a few:

What pickups do Taylor and Josh use in their electric guitars?

What's their preference of string gauge?

How does Josh avoid feedback on stage despite not using a noisegate/noise suppressor pedal?

What kind of practice regime, if any, do Taylor and Josh have for guitar?

What make and model of in ear monitoring system are the band using usually?

Actually a few more then:

Does Josh double track or quad track in the studio? (that's if I remember correctly that it's Josh that lays down all the guitar tracks for the recordings)

How does Josh prepare himself for the recording sessions, mentally?

What kind of gain levels on the amps for distorted rhythms do Taylor and Josh like to use in the studio and live environments?