Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the show was better. I don't want the book to destroy my images of the characters, like if they look different or something.

I heard that, too. And after Franny's list of changes they made, I really don't want to read the books. Blonde, confident Elena? No, thanks D: You can call me an untrue fan, but I really prefer the show than the books - even, if I just read three chaps of it, lol :shifty:

I heard that, too. And after Franny's list of changes they made, I really don't want to read the books. Blonde, confident Elena? No, thanks D: You can call me an untrue fan, but I really prefer the show than the books - even, if I just read three chaps of it, lol :shifty:

Yeah, I heard she was blonde. I was like "Wtf, blonde Elena? :/" I'll just stick to the show, at least until it's over or something.

i'm still not even done with the first book, still stucking at the half of it i think. i'm gonna go on reading this holidays again i think and might get all books done during the summer break then.

i'm actually also not too keen on this though because it's really disappointing at all if you love the show. (not that the show actually should be disappointing since the books already exist for almost 20 years.)

omg finale tomorrow. :crybad:

I'm going to pretend that I'm still sick (srsly, I really am XD) to the Saturday. And I'm gonna wake up at 3a.m. to download & see the final episode. Srsly, I'll do it D:

haha good for you :D

i have a final exam on friday, and after that in the afternoon, i'm leaving for class trip and not gonna come home till sunday afternoon/evening, so yeah -.-

but if i get lucky and there's a torrent for it on the net at around 5:30 am, i can download it till i'm at school writing my exam, and might get a chance to watch it afterwards xD

haha, thanks XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3oyulktE6U&feature=player_embedded I hope Damon's kissing Elena, not Katherine~ DIAF BONNIE, AGAIN D:

That better be Elena! :willy_nilly:

I hope if/when Katherine comes back he tells her to fcuk off. She doesn't deserve him now.

That better be Elena! :willy_nilly:

I hope if/when Katherine comes back he tells her to fcuk off. She doesn't deserve him now.

ikr?! if it's really Katherine, he'll tell her that, because he already called her a bitch, after kissing with Isobel, when he was squeezing her on the floor, lol XD and... he's in love with Elena now :hyper:

ikr?! if it's really Katherine, he'll tell her that, because he already called her a bitch, after kissing with Isobel, when he was squeezing her on the floor, lol XD and... he's in love with Elena now :hyper:

When he started kissing Isobel I was like ,"Oh come on Damon, don't be stupid!" Then he started squeezing her, I was literally yelling at the tv. Haha.

I absolutely love the idea of him and Elena, even though I wish I were her :shifty:

When he started kissing Isobel I was like ,"Oh come on Damon, don't be stupid!" Then he started squeezing her, I was literally yelling at the tv. Haha.

I absolutely love the idea of him and Elena, even though I wish I were her :shifty:

lol, same here! their kiss was hot, however I prefer when he squeezes her, not kisses XD when he started to squeeze, I was like "OMG, GO DAMON! FOR ELENA!", so yeah, I love the idea, too :hug: