Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

explain mte to me, im a nerd at short cuts. :P

nah its okay, i was just confused bc its also coming on wednesday, but only here in germany, austria and switzerland thats why i didnt know whether poland airs it too and you mean the older episodes.

mte means "my thoughts exactly" ^^

there, in poland, they play it only on special channel - polsat hd or sth (and i don't have that shit .-.), but anyways, i download episodes and subtitles from isohunt, cause i really wanna see them ^_^

EDIT: LMAO! IGNORANCE IN BACKGROUND!

haha your countries are fast, here VD is like, totally unknown... the book is planned to come out in a few months, but that's all xD

well, that's the most i expect from shitty hungary. lol

it's okay though, hungarians dub everything, and i hate it. and i prefer to watch everything in english anyways.

btw idk why i just said that

i guess i'm in the mood for a rant

hahaha

omg

/*leaves thread* :lol:

everyone knows how much i love this dude.

yeah, i remember, when i was making you signature with him XD i'm thinking about animation with Stefan & Elena right now, haha.

it's okay though, hungarians dub everything, and i hate it.

mte, i hate polish tv >_> so i download episodes and watch with subtitles XD

did i mention that i made an paul wesley graphics community on lj?

hmm, probably not, but i sent you a friend's request on lj (i'm imsoalice) :hug:

damn, i'm totally curious what's going to happen next with Elena D: i don't like Annabelle (Annabele? idk), srsly. and i'd never think about that she's a vampire, lmao. but everyone's, even poor barman & logan, haha. poor Stefan, he has to find her :C

hmm, probably not, but i sent you a friend's request on lj (i'm imsoalice) :hug:

damn, i'm totally curious what's going to happen next with Elena D: i don't like Annabelle (Annabele? idk), srsly. and i'd never think about that she's a vampire, lmao. but everyone's, even poor barman & logan, haha. poor Stefan, he has to find her :C

the journal is called "wesley_graphics" btw :D and did you send the request already? because i didnt get a mail yet. :???:

i dislike annabelle too. she kind of grinds my gears.

but im even more worried about whats gonna happen with damon since hes burning in "fool me once". probably just nothing dramatical tho because i just saw a picture of "a few good men" and there hes pretty mich 'alive'.

the journal is called "wesley_graphics" btw :D and did you send the request already? because i didnt get a mail yet. :???:

i dislike annabelle too. she kind of grinds my gears.

but im even more worried about whats gonna happen with damon since hes burning in "fool me once". probably just nothing dramatical tho because i just saw a picture of "a few good men" and there hes pretty mich 'alive'.

if you don't see request, then add me: http://imsoalice.livejournal.com/ haha ^^ and i joined :hug::hyper:

omg, me too D: and don't worry, he's indestructible (except sun, vervain & pin). anyways, i hope he'll get back katherine and he'll move from town with her and leave Stefan & Elena forever .-. i know it won't happen or sth, if it would happen, then there'll be only one season, and we don't want it, haha.

so, i just finished watching fool me once and i gotta say, its slowly becoming hard to keep up with this confusing stuff at all.

i didnt check the whole tomb thing...i kept up until the part where it came out that katherine wasnt in the tomb...and what was this with 1983? did she come out and back and didnt care about damon anymore or what? and the end...who the hell was the dude coming outta the tomb after grabbing the rest of blood?

im totally confused

and today was the first time i REALLY started crying and my tears kept rolling down my face a bit when bonnie found her grams dead.

i dunno but i just could feel with her so much because i know how close she was with her grams. and so am i with mine.

kind of ridiculous though if you think of that its all just fictional.

so, i just finished watching fool me once and i gotta say, its slowly becoming hard to keep up with this confusing stuff at all.

i didnt check the whole tomb thing...i kept up until the part where it came out that katherine wasnt in the tomb...and what was this with 1983? did she come out and back and didnt care about damon anymore or what? and the end...who the hell was the dude coming outta the tomb after grabbing the rest of blood?

im totally confused

lmao, i wanted to say the same about being confused, haha

and yes, she hypnotized the guard and few years later annabelle's seen her in chicago, she (katherine) knew where was damon, but she didn't care and i cried when i saw sad damon and when elena huged him ;_;

who was the dude doming outta the tomb? - we'll know it 25th march ._.""

bonnie's dead grams - omg, i cried again, but i think it's gonna make bonnie stronger than she was or sth : o

I WANNA NEXT EPISODE RIGHT NOW D:

ME TOO! :willy_nilly: because of fuckin olympic winter games ._.

:uhh::crybad::crybad::crybad:

i think im gonna watch the ep again tonight. it kept hanging all the time for me yesterday so i could barely understand everything and didnt enjoy watching at all. fuck online tv. lol

yeah it makes bonnie stronger. but btw i was so glad thatn it was only ben burning there!