Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha just saw ep 16.. why would jeremy want to be a vampire? i could picture elena freak if she found out about that haha, well, it was a nice episode .. feel bad for matt though, seeing his mom like that... :/

there is so many things left unspoken from previous episodes, where is Bonnie ,how all the vampires came out of the tumb, how Jeremy remembers about Matt's sister ( i thought that Damon erased his memory )....

so....I WAS BAWLING, SHAKING & GOT A SLIGHT SMALL PANIC ATTACK. lol

this ep was so sick........and the end was so mind blowing. i hope stefan can control his self from now not to hurt elena or anyone else. :???: but im not sure of that because the last scene really looked sick. oO

im kinda excited now.

the end of jeremy and anna was kinda bad though i think because i had the feeling that anna fell in love with him somehow and now this turning point...

lolol me too.

and also

NOOOOOO STEFAN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :neutral:

yeah i agree

but i'm a little confused about this vicki thing

i just don't remember correctly what exactly happened to her

she was almost turned and damon compelled everyone's minds to think she went away somewhere? idk seriously lol

i miss her. :( AND I GOT A NEW THEORY. lol

WHAT IF stefan turns slightly bad (what will happen in some way according to spoilers) and elena and matt have.....a little affair then? :mrgreen: -

i am probably one of the biggest stefan/paul fans but a little elena adventure would be entertaining. LMAO i dream too much at night.

^LMAO, that scene was epic! XD action: Damon's killing John *pa ra pa pa ra pa pa rah in the background* XDDDDD haha, i lol'd so hard :'D I can't wait to see "Miss Mystic Falls" ep, it's going to be so awesome <3 poor Stefan, I'll definitely break something, if I see Elena's dancing with Damon very... passionate... lol. I mean, if I'd be Stefan, of course.

^LMAO, that scene was epic! XD action: Damon's killing John *pa ra pa pa ra pa pa rah in the background* XDDDDD haha, i lol'd so hard :'D I can't wait to see "Miss Mystic Falls" ep, it's going to be so awesome <3 poor Stefan, I'll definitely break something, if I see Elena's dancing with Damon very... passionate... lol. I mean, if I'd be Stefan, of course.

passionate dance with damon?! :uhh: NO WAY.

but oh btw, i liked the drunk stefan. :mrgreen: