What is your earliest memory?

JJ Riot

Oh so cool threadh! :D

My earliest memory is the moment when I first time went to kinder garten. I remember I was crying so much cause I didn't wanna leave my mom. (: But my sis was there so it made me feel a bit better. I asked from my mom and she said I was 2 and half years old when that happened. :]

I remember how i was sperm, and there was this competition who would be first at the egg thing, well I won.

:rotfl:

I remember when I was really young, I couldn't have been older than 4 or 5, and I remember being carried through a parking lot to my dad's old red Mercury Cougar. It was dark out too, I remember my sister was wearing her purple sweater.

I remember how i was sperm, and there was this competition who would be first at the egg thing, well I won.

thats funny :)

my earliest memory was when i was about 4 and i was in my teenage mutant ninja turtle tent in the living room watching a video of new zealand vs baba's from 1973

well, i really don't know.

i have memory, not sure if it is the earliest. i was sitting at our lunch table, my grandma in front of me. we were listening to our old radio and i clearly remember the song that played was

, cause i always heard "tojás" (means "egg") instead of voyage lol

Mine earliest memory is when I was in kindergarten age and at the dinner I refused to eat daily carrots so my mom said I couldn't left the table if I don't eat my carrot.

I sat there about 5-6 hours until my big sister came and ate the carrots.

Not sure if this is the earliest I can remember, but when this happened I was about 5 years old. We were looking at puppies, and I remember sitting in the car while my dad and sisters were inside looking at the pups. I have no idea why I sat in the car alone, haha. But anyway, my dad came out with a beautiful little pup. And I got to hold him, it was love at first sight. We ended up getting that puppy later, and now he's 11 years, and we're still inseparable.

i was something like 3 years old, playing pat-a-cake with my mum and my sister got jealous and hit me over the head with a wooden spoon. TRAUMATISED.

after that, like, i have a total blank until my 5th birthday where i was dancing and wearing purple pocahontas leggings.

that's right. purple. pocahontas. leggings.

gnar.

I just rememered an earlier one, thanks to Jorgi because of the Pocahontas thing :P

I think I was three, and we had a carnival in my kindergarden. I went as a butterfly xP And we had this thing you hit with a stick and candy fall out, i can not remember the name of that right now, haha. But I thought it was awesome! I even have a picture of me as the butterfly. :P

When I was 2, when we lived at our old house. My sister and I shared a bedroom, with our separate beds. Well, we didn't like them, so I remember crawling over on the floor to the gate my parents had infront of the entrance of the room so we wouldn't get out during the night. I remember my Dad finding me, picking me up, and putting me back into bed.

i was something like 3 years old, playing pat-a-cake with my mum and my sister got jealous and hit me over the head with a wooden spoon. TRAUMATISED.

after that, like, i have a total blank until my 5th birthday where i was dancing and wearing purple pocahontas leggings.

gnar.

hot

gnar.

This may be why you don't remember everything? Haha.