I MADE AN ELECTRONIC SONG!!

the1

I don't have a UG account anyway. It's one of the few guitar forums I DON'T go to lol. I don't even remember my username, I haven't logged on there in about 3 years lol.

Yeah, I used to use the FL demo, PITA not being able to save stuff.

I'd have an electronic music off, but it's not exactly a fair fight since I own a legit copy of Ableton Live Suite 8.0 which is like 1300 Australian dollars lol.

I don't have a UG account anyway. It's one of the few guitar forums I DON'T go to lol. I don't even remember my username, I haven't logged on there in about 3 years lol.

Yeah, I used to use the FL demo, PITA not being able to save stuff.

I'd have an electronic music off, but it's not exactly a fair fight since I own a legit copy of Ableton Live Suite 8.0 which is like 1300 Australian dollars lol.

If you upload it to zshare, it streams mp3 files as well as allowing downloads.

You can just go to my UG profile to stream it. You don't need an account!

Oh my bad, but doesn't matter anyway, I downloaded it to my hard disk.

It's actually really not bad which is saying a lot given I'm not really into electronic music generally. What's your full name James, so I can add it to the MP3 tag so it shows up on my last FM profile? lol

I'll put J-Dawg Inc. in the ID3 tag and it'll show up in last fm lol.

When people ask who it is, I'll just tell them J-Dawg Inc. is the next big thing in electronic music and is right up there with Venetian Snares

I have no idea who Venetian Snares are...I will go cure my ignorance.

I have no idea who Venetian Snares are...I will go cure my ignorance.

You kidding me? you just mad an electronic song and don't know? lol

Basically, he's a solo artist and he makes all this electronic stuff with odd time signatures, all sorts of crazy rhythms that you don't normally hear in electronic music. Awesome stuff me thinks

hahah not bad at all...but it sounds like it can be a part of MORTAL COMBAT no offense :)

I'm gonna go Flawless Victory on your ass.

You kidding me? you just mad an electronic song and don't know? lol

Basically, he's a solo artist and he makes all this electronic stuff with odd time signatures, all sorts of crazy rhythms that you don't normally hear in electronic music. Awesome stuff me thinks

But I was just trying to be like Jade Puget :(

I will check it out