watch me on tv this saturday

WayneFarro

heyyyyyyy

i'm so excited about this.

some of you may of seen about it on twitter or facebook but i'm gonna be on tv this saturday. this year i auditioned for the x factor and i got through to sing for the judges and the live audience (2000 people!). anyway this saturday i'm going to be featured on The Xtra Factor on ITV2 (dunno what time yet but i'll let y'all know). i won't give too much away cos it'll be on soon so you'll soon see how i did. so hope all of you who can watch will watch it and i'm sure it'll be on youtube or somewhere for those of you who can't see it. i'm like :hyper: all the time atm...can't wait.

• Like 1

Your gonna have to post a clearer pic so I know who to look out for (and point and laugh :P) hehe.

I meant that in a nice way in the way everyone laughs at xfactor people....not in a bad way :rotfl:

argghhhhhhhhhhhh i hate the way i look so i hate posting pics of myself but i will so everyone knows which one is me

i know what you mean so it's okay guys if you wanna laugh..i've got a good sense of humour so i'll probably be laughing at myself anyway.

8830_1231720517402_1360800356_30694.jpg

argghhhhhhhhhhhh i hate the way i look so i hate posting pics of myself but i will so everyone knows which one is me

i know what you mean so it's okay guys if you wanna laugh..i've got a good sense of humour so i'll probably be laughing at myself anyway.

See now I know who to look out for and I did mean laugh in a good way like we all do at the people on xfactor so I hope you didn't take offence at me saying that ;-)