MTV news in Franklin

Catie

I like the big dent in her front bumper. Good job, Hayley. :P

I sent her a sticker through our PF.com Christmas package one year, and it's on her car. It says "Short People ROCK!" and it's right underneath the ISHC sticker. :D

Even just watching her drive a car scares me a little. She's apparently not a very good driver, haha. I can kind of see why. She's sitting so far back, I don't even know how she's touching the pedals.

New guitarist Taylor York carries with him a vibe of indie cool but is very much a 19-year-old, prone to prolonged bits of silence and/or incredibly goofy outbursts.

I always forget he's 19. Only six months older than me.

There's only one member of the band younger than I am, and that's Zac. He chose to be born 2(!) days after me.

haha.

I like the big dent in her front bumper. Good job, Hayley. :P

I sent her a sticker through our PF.com Christmas package one year, and it's on her car. It says "Short People ROCK!" and it's right underneath the ISHC sticker. :D

Even just watching her drive a car scares me a little. She's apparently not a very good driver, haha. I can kind of see why. She's sitting so far back, I don't even know how she's touching the pedals.

:rotfl:

And that's awesome about the sticker!

EDIT: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1622189/20090923/paramore.jhtml

"They had this cover band going, of like funk songs and party music, and they needed a singer, and they had fliers all over my middle school and at my mom's school, because she was a teacher. And I had no friends, so my mom was like, 'You love singing, and you like this kind of music, so let's do this, let's try to make you some friends!' " Williams recalled. "So I went to the audition at this dude's house, the drummer of their old band, and they had this microphone and everyone was set up, and I was so nervous. And they had me sing with them, and I made it. And I started singing in their band, and we'd play out there in Leipers Fork, in this place called Green's Grocery."

Hayley had no friends? But she seems like fun. okay, a friend of mine also didn't have any friends until me and another friend showed up (now she has tons) but she was always very into herself, now I'm wondering what Hayley was like as a kid.

"This is the graveyard where we did some of our photos for 'That's What You Get,' " she said, pulling her bike off the road. "We did, like, a whole press release after our band went through that tough time, we did every bit of our press from home, and ... "

"Actually, she's lying," bassist Jeremy Davis interrupted. "What we really did was ... when we were going through hard times, we were actually going to kill each other, and so we bought plots in there."

Love this.

Good article. Although he spelled Hayley's name as Haley at least twice, and I think only once correct. haha.

I love her crib!

I just love the fact that Hayley collects barbie dolls.

When I was little I had it all made up in my mind that when I was a grown up, I would collect barbies and instead of playing with the, I would leave them in the boxes.

haha.