MTVTWO Gonzo this week

Andrew

On the sofa this week we’ve got treats from both sides of the Atlantic. One of the biggest acts in the UK, Dizzee Rascal, talks about life after three number one singles in a row and one the biggest acts in the US, Paramore, strip down and play acoustic for us. And for anyone out there who was wondering what would happen if Beth Ditto scripted ‘Sister Act 3’... we’ve got the answer. Throw in some Juliette Lewis and the usual rants from Zane plus his favourite three videos in the world right now and there can be no doubt about why you love the brown so much. PREMIERES TUE SEPT 29TH @ 9PM ON MTV TWO

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/gonzo

The acoustic performance will be of Ignorance (they showed a quick clip of it last week) and there'll probably be a smallish interview with them too - from the clip this week it'll be Hayley, Josh and Taylor.

I don't see anything up on youtube, although they may make it into a Podcast assuming there was an interview (I haven't watched it yet). But then again, if they do a podcast then it probably won't be on itunes for a month or two. That's usually the normal way they do them.

I just watched the repeat, I wouldn't think there'll be a podcast of it - Zane's not a fan, I liked the way he mentioned that there's probably only 7 people watching Gonzo specifically for the Paramore interview who'd heard about it on an internet forum :lol: The anagrammies was the best part (they jumble up song titles into anagrams) Taylor didn't understand it at all :lol: And Zane looked like he pissed Josh off.

It'll be repeated one more time on Sunday 7pm.

I just watched the repeat, I wouldn't think there'll be a podcast of it - Zane's not a fan, I liked the way he mentioned that there's probably only 7 people watching Gonzo specifically for the Paramore interview who'd heard about it on an internet forum :lol: The anagrammies was the best part (they jumble up song titles into anagrams) Taylor didn't understand it at all :lol: And Zane looked like he pissed Josh off.

It'll be repeated one more time on Sunday 7pm.

and thats why i dont like zane low, lol. ah well, at least im not missing much.