What songs would you like to hear Paramore cover?

Airen

I want them to cover

1. Hallelujah - The OC Soundtrack (original artist.. umm...i think its Imogen Heap

2. There Is - Box Car Racer

3. I Don't Wanna Know - New Found Glory

and i cant think of anymore right now but ill be sure to keep posting :D

Out Tonight from Rent. If anyone can handle those big notes' date=' it's Hayley. And the boys could really rock it up.

With You- Jessica Simpson[/quote']

Ooooo...Out Tonight would be awesome if Hayley sang it!!

Out Tonight from Rent. If anyone can handle those big notes' date=' it's Hayley. And the boys could really rock it up.

Seriously! As long as she doesn't do the dance moves. ;-)

Seriously! As long as she doesn't do the dance moves. ;-)

Yeah...I would actually find that a little distubing if she did those dance moves...

i think paramore should cover more backstreet boys song or a pop song from the '90's. that would be cool.

lol, yeah man. didn't they do some backstreet boys thing at the end of a song once ?

- - -

I want them to cover

1. Hallelujah - The OC Soundtrack (original artist.. umm...i think its Imogen Heap

=D=D=D

they're all great ones.

i think the original hallelujah was by a guy though, it was a better version .. so they should cover that one. it would actually be amazing. i think it would make me cry, lol.

I would love to hear them cover an Academy Is... song. I love the academy is and i think hayley could really pull it off.

YES!! I was thinking that when I read the post title, i was like "DEF TAI..." I would LOVE to see them do a cover of "Slow Down" or "Skeptics And True Believers" or one of there new songs called "The Fever", I can SO imagine Hayley pulling that off

And if they did do a cover of Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" i think i would cry, seriously, that song is so friggin sad!

i think paramore should cover more backstreet boys song or a pop song from the '90's. that would be cool.

lol' date=' yeah man. didn't they do some backstreet boys thing at the end of a song once ?

- - -

I want them to cover

=D=D=D

they're all great ones.

i think the original hallelujah was by a guy though, it was a better version .. so they should cover that one. it would actually be amazing. i think it would make me cry, lol.

loll yeahh it made me cry when i was watching the oc haha i was like *tear* :(