Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I confess my cousins girlfriend is pregnant and is expected to have the baby very soon, and on the check today the doctor notcied that it was something weird with the baby's heartbeat. They're at the hospital now, I hope everything's alright :/ They already have a daughter and she's adorable.

I confess my cousins girlfriend is pregnant and is expected to have the baby very soon, and on the check today the doctor notcied that it was something weird with the baby's heartbeat. They're at the hospital now, I hope everything's alright :/ They already have a daughter and she's adorable.

I hope her and the baby are alright!:hug:

I confess wtf, my northerner ways are being discussed without me here. :shifty:

I say tea and I'm all the way down here ;-)

:shock: Hope (s)he's okay! :hug:

I hope her and the baby are alright!:hug:

Guro, that's awful! I hope everything will be okay. :hug:

Thanks:hug: me too :] My sister is babysitting Stella(their other daughter), so I should know pretty fast if anything happens.