Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Possible moot point but it would only be about half that...

spending money. i mean, i plan to spend alot of money. and if i do make it to america (i have every intention of doing so one day) i want to spend half in LA and half in NY.

yuck, money.

i have this plan, though. i just recieved this offer from de montford university which, if i get over 300 tariff points (i am fully capable of doing so and intend to) i get this grant which gives me £1700 a year to do as i want with.

USA HERE I COME.

spending money. i mean, i plan to spend alot of money. and if i do make it to america (i have every intention of doing so one day) i want to spend half in LA and half in NY.

yuck, money.

i have this plan, though. i just recieved this offer from de montford university which, if i get over 300 tariff points (i am fully capable of doing so and intend to) i get this grant which gives me £1700 a year to do as i want with.

USA HERE I COME.

Ahhh, I was not privy to any previous life plans hence my assumption the cross-Atlantic jaunt woud be for Kailey alone.

LOL ;-)

i'd just have to convince my parents you're not a rapist haha

I WILL MAKE YOU A VIDEO PROVING I'M NOT A RAPIST

yuck, money.

USA HERE I COME.

I just checked, and it's about £400 from London to here. 8-)

And I also make frequent trips to LA :shifty:

Ahhh, I was not privy to any previous life plans hence my assumption the cross-Atlantic jaunt woud be for Kailey alone.

now you know 8-) who doesn't want to know my life plans ? everyone wants to know my life plans. it's only natural.

I just checked, and it's about £400 from London to here. 8-)

And I also make frequent trips to LA :shifty:

give me a year and i'm there. like, actually.

BUT A YEAR IS SUCH A LONG TIME :shock:

now you know 8-) who doesn't want to know my life plans ? everyone wants to know my life plans. it's only natural.

Max Bemis wrote a song about it and everything.

Summer 2010 is possible if I make it to Cananananananaada and have cashhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahha

summer 2010. providing i can scrape up tha dollar (first time i've said that and meant it in a literal sense).

I'M DOWN.

Summer 2010 is possible if I make it to Cananananananaada and have cashhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahha

No, you're coming to California. Haha.

yesplz

WHOAOHMYGOD

YES.

THIS IS HAPPENING.

Jorgi, start a fundraiser. Haha.