Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

YAY Fraaaaaaaaaaaaannny :willy_nilly::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how are you today?

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im okay, had a shopping tour with my mom today. i actually hate shopping but i got so many awesome new things this time it was cool. & i drank my first latte macchiato - thats a miracle cuz i usually hate coffee out of the deepest corner in my soul. :mrgreen:

what about you?

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im okay, had a shopping tour with my mom today. i actually hate shopping but i got so many awesome new things this time it was cool. & i drank my first latte macchiato - thats a miracle cuz i usually hate coffee out of the deepest corner in my soul. :mrgreen:

what about you?

I'm good thanks. work was ok but boring as always. Usually i hate coffee too but now i'm at starbucks more often than i used to be before. :mrgreen:

*cough*starbucks FTW *cough*

and i'm playing around with photoshop, because i want make some graphics. Photoshop hates me it doesn't do the things i want it to do. >_> maybe you've seen my crappy attempt on making a sig.

I'm good thanks. work was ok but boring as always. Usually i hate coffee too but now i'm at starbucks more often than i used to be before. :mrgreen:

*cough*starbucks FTW *cough*

and i'm playing around with photoshop, because i want make some graphics. Photoshop hates me it doesn't do the things i want it to do. >_> maybe you've seen my crappy attempt on making a sig.

thats my goal if i can go to london next year - going to starbucks and drinking a vanilla featured coffee lmao. we dont have a store like that around here so i have to wait a bit. haha

aw but thats not bad for a first try! i could give you a link where you can download psds for a nice coloring. =)

@Demi

i know thats weird. xd but we love practicing english alot i guess

thats my goal if i can go to london next year - going to starbucks and drinking a vanilla featured coffee lmao. we dont have a store like that around here so i have to wait a bit. haha

aw but thats not bad for a first try! i could give you a link where you can download psds for a nice coloring. =)

we have 2 here :rotfl:

that'd be awesome if you would give the link

@Franzi I understand, English is my favorite subject in school,I prefer talking in English, haha.

so do i

hei guro :D