Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

I don't usually do myspace/facebook photos like that, but we were kinda drunk, so it's okay : P

This picture is from the same night at my house

102_2140.jpg

I love to 'screw' my female friends :mrgreen: (you probably can't see it, but it's a screw driver I'm holding:mrgreen:)

nothing much. gökcen just trys to cheer me up atm bc i shocked her with a bad confession. :???:

there?

Aww :hug: I don't wanna be too curious so I just say nothing :mrgreen:

Well pretty good! Just bored haha! I wanna eat but I can't find anything to eat :willy_nilly: And I'm confused and I don't know why :neutral:

I don't usually do myspace/facebook photos like that, but we were kinda drunk, so it's okay : P

This picture is from the same night at my house

102_2140.jpg

I love to 'screw' my female friends :mrgreen: (you probably can't see it, but it's a screw driver I'm holding:mrgreen:)

LOOOL. :rotfl: Do you have facebook,btw? :mrgreen:

Nothing much dear..Just listening to music and hangin' here&talking with Granny Franny. :hug:

Ah,you're right Franny!You shocked me! :uhh::(

Naaah,you should be more sportive! :rotfl: Don't forget that Grannies can dance! :mrgreen:

Aww :hug: I don't wanna be too curious so I just say nothing :mrgreen:

Well pretty good! Just bored haha! I wanna eat but I can't find anything to eat :willy_nilly: And I'm confused and I don't know why :neutral:

thats really thoughtful thank you dear :hug:

aw...lets order pizza together! im hungry too! :mrgreen:

´@DAT G

ya ya i shocked you....and you're sad bc of me :(

pah, but im a special granny....champion of lazyness :rotfl:

´@DAT G

ya ya i shocked you....and you're sad bc of me :(

pah, but im a special granny....champion of lazyness :rotfl:

Yep I'm sad but it doesn't disturb me atm!Don't worry!If I'm your friend,I care about you all the time,anyways.. :hug::kiss:

Hahahaha. :rotfl: You broke my heart Granny! :P Just kiddin'! Okay,you're the laziest Granny ever. :nono::rotfl:

Yep I'm sad but it doesn't disturb me atm!Don't worry!If I'm your friend,I care about you all the time,anyways.. :hug::kiss:

Hahahaha. :rotfl: You broke my heart Granny! :P Just kiddin'! Okay,you're the laziest Granny ever. :nono::rotfl:

thats so sweet hun :kiss:

i knew it! Buuuuttttt....im still looking for my grandpa...WHERES JOSH DAT SEXY BITCH?! :P

`@joan

im not used to it so its not normal for me :hug:

aw im okay with that! :rotfl:

thats so sweet hun :kiss:

i knew it! Buuuuttttt....im still looking for my grandpa...WHERES JOSH DAT SEXY BITCH?! :P

I bet he is waiting you at his home atm!I talked him at the phone few mins ago and he said "I'm so old to come Germany,I couldn't walk properly so it'd be better if she comes to me!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And he still didn't lose her sexyness!Yeaaah.You're best couple,LOL. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet he is waiting you at his home atm!I talked him at the phone few mins ago and he said "I'm so old to come Germany,I couldn't walk properly so it'd be better if she comes to me!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And he still didn't lose her sexyness!Yeaaah.You're best couple,LOL. :rotfl: :rotfl:

what? hes too old to come over and what am i? Hello mr. farro the gentleman ALWAYS has to come to his girl. emergencyly in a wheelchair. :willy_nilly::mrgreen:

i know, thats why i loooove dat man so much!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

`@joan

im not used to it so its not normal for me :hug:

aw im okay with that! :rotfl:

aww then you are welcome :hug: =)

cool! :rotfl: i'm okay with tuna fish pizza too... but i hate the one with ham! :shifty::rotfl:

Yes!This one is for you deaar! :D:hug:

Green Day,at the moment.:mrgreen:

Aww cool then! :hug:

Yay GD! :hyper: I just forgot that I was supposed to listen to those songs :(:nono: You forgive me? :hug:

what? hes too old to come over and what am i? Hello mr. farro the gentleman ALWAYS has to come to his girl. emergencyly in a wheelchair. :willy_nilly::mrgreen:

i know, thats why i loooove dat man so much!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Bahahahahahaha.That's fucking funny man. :rotfl:

Josh Farro's waiting for his wife on his wheelchair.I just can't imagine. :rotfl: