so who wants posters/pics?

I told the fueled by ramen street team dude -erick that i was going to the 5/26 and the 5/27 show..well...i got them..AFTER I CAME HOME on the 27th...so i have a billion stickers and a grip of posters..what am i supposed to do with them now?!

UPDATE: OK, i FINALLY went to the post office. It's gonna cost $1 to send out a poster and some stickers in the US. It's gonna cost $2 for those in Great Britain.

If you can pay, please send the money to Snobrdrblinkchik@verizon.net through paypal (no credit card payments).

If you can only pay with credit card/debit card, then please add $0.30 for the fee and send payment to Vuthie@verizon.net.

OR send a self addressed envelope with .75 cents to me.

Those who pay obviously get the posters first. Then if there are any left, i might consider just sending them out to diehard fans...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. hey if you don't have to pay for anything to mail, i'd be glady to take some posters.

i have billions of stickers to. and i only have on poster.

but i'd like to put them all over my wall lol

but only if its free to send =) thanks

whoa..i got quite a response.lol..i'm going to the post office today and i'll see how much it's gonna send to cost..and ifs it's not too much i'll send some out...

i can cover my shipping...i would hate for you to have to pay for everything.