Strange Things.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could NEVER sleep with the sheets over my head as I hate to feel my own breath on my face. I would leave a small opening in the sleeping bag for my nose and mouth even when I slept in a subzero temperature.

I need to be REALLY tired if I want to fall asleep in some other position besides laying on my stomach. :shifty:

Yes, it's true for me as well. All of my friends know me as the introvert and I hear about it every now and then.

Actually, now that I tried it, I remembered that I can't crack my fingers outwards at all. I used to do that, but looks like I have developed some uber-flexible joints.

I can start watching a film from the middle, but I need to see it to the end or else I will feel REALLY uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

"Ticked" is probably a good description of what I feel, even if I don't really know what it means. :P

aggravated, pissed, angered, and such.

another..another...

I really enjoy scratching the shit out of an itch that's been bothering me for a long time in a scenario that doesn't allow me to scratch.

Like moving furniture and helping moving and stuff.