Paramore's up for a GRAMMY!

Chriss

Gaga won two awards before the televised part. I really wanted to see her thank her little monsters on TV though. :(

G'night, Guro!

... And actually, you can go online and they'll have the other awards ceremony available to watch for a month. I'm pretty sure she was there to accept her awards.

Gaga won two awards before the televised part. I really wanted to see her thank her little monsters on TV though. :(

G'night, Guro!

... And actually, you can go online and they'll have the other awards ceremony available to watch for a month. I'm pretty sure she was there to accept her awards.

yeah I wanted to hear a speech from her too :(

I googled and found this.

http://blogs.hairboutique.com/index.php/2010/01/31/paramore-on-grammy-2010-red-carpet/

It makes me cringe they refer to the guys as 'another guy' etc..

Love the video of it though, Taylor looks adorable and I love the way Hayley tells the chick it was Twilight and not New Moon /cuteeeeeeeee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHFBxm_BL0U&feature=player_embedded

Haha, Nick Cannon: "Congratulations. If you win, let me borrow the Grammy." :rotfl:

Shame Paramore Didnt Win At Least Green Day Won Best Rock Album It Was The Song Jai Ho By The Pussycat Dolls From The Film Slumdog Millionare Which Beat Paramore

It wasn't the Pussycat Dolls version. It was the original version from the movie performed by A.R. Rahman, Sukhvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Mahalaxmi Iyer and Vijay Prakash.