Paramore's up for a GRAMMY!

Chriss

well the grammy was for the best song not best movie ;-):P

I know ;-) But Slumdog Millionaire won more awards and stuff so that'd probably affect the choice for the winner :P

Point I was (poorly) making was that it's not about who the better band is, or who writes the songs, but what song fits the movie it's in better.

i just wish more people would take them seriously and realize how much talent they actually have. not just that hayley has good looks. i know a lot of people have gotten over it, but the band still deserves so much credit. to be as young as they are and even be nominated for a grammy is amazing, but i just really want them to get realized as a band that works hard at everything they do.

more rant.... so many bands/artists just push play and pretend to sing along at shows, paramore play with such passion and sound incredible all the time, so it just kills me that some people are more "famous" than them and don't really even deserve it. (this part has nothing to do with the grammy obvs...sorry)

i just wish more people would take them seriously and realize how much talent they actually have. not just that hayley has good looks. i know a lot of people have gotten over it, but the band still deserves so much credit. to be as young as they are and even be nominated for a grammy is amazing, but i just really want them to get realized as a band that works hard at everything they do.

more rant.... so many bands/artists just push play and pretend to sing along at shows, paramore play with such passion and sound incredible all the time, so it just kills me that some people are more "famous" than them and don't really even deserve it. (this part has nothing to do with the grammy obvs...sorry)

Amen! :mrgreen:

Totally agree with you there, Taylor.

• 3 weeks later...