Paradvent Day 5!

RenegadeRoss

No way! Taylor is talented and hilarious, a really nice addition for Paramore :)

Do you?:o

Definitely not and it angers me to think some people think otherwise. He helped write a lot of Paramore music, as well as touring with them since 2007. Taylor, for me, has always been a proper member of Paramore. He's just as important to me as any of the others.

Taylor is known for being pretty random. What is your favourite Taylor moment either on TFR or on something you found on youtube?

I'd be STOKEDDDDDDD. I'd ask him what places and restaraunts he likes and I'd go to them with him, and I'd ask him to help me learn guitar :D And just talk about Paramore and other bands I like etc :) just fun stuff, ya know.

Which Paramore song that Taylor has contributed to (writing/producing or w/e) is your favorite?

No way! Taylor is talented and hilarious, a really nice addition for Paramore :)

Do you?:o

Definitely not and it angers me to think some people think otherwise. He helped write a lot of Paramore music, as well as touring with them since 2007. Taylor, for me, has always been a proper member of Paramore. He's just as important to me as any of the others.

Taylor is known for being pretty random. What is your favourite Taylor moment either on TFR or on something you found on youtube?

yous mis read the question. She said better off WITH Taylor. Not better off without him :P

Do you think Taylor is as talented a musician as Josh?

im not a skilled musician at all what so ever, but i really do think he is :)

do you think its a good thing that Taylor officially joined the band at such a late date?