Warped Tour 2010

Shine Brighter

black and white picture of her on my wall

i waited for her call, she always kept me waiting

and if I ever got another chance, I'd still ask her to dance

because she kept me waitingggggg

yeah, anyways, i think the lineup is okay so far.

pretty stoked for hey monday, versaemerge, the all american rejects, mayday parade, the summer set, and we are the in crowd.

like jedd said, more bands will be announced so hopefully it gets better.

Exactly, Warped tour doesnt do bands justice when it comes to performances. I mean, with Paramore especially. The two times I saw them at Warped tour they kinda sounded horrible. I hate to say it, but thats the nature of Warped tour. And I know that a lot of the time people go to Warped to meet bands, but I highly doubt Paramore would be one of those bands just hanging out and whatnot. They're too famous now to do that without being mobbed. I know that sucks but thats just way life is.

• Like 1

yeah, Paramore + signing = rare. It sucks that they're so unaccessible these days. Especially since just a few years ago you could legit hang out with them at Warped Tour.

But thats just another thing I love about Warped, those smaller bands that aren't like Paramore are legit wandering all over the place and you can legit chill with them.

Exactly, Warped tour doesnt do bands justice when it comes to performances. I mean, with Paramore especially. The two times I saw them at Warped tour they kinda sounded horrible. I hate to say it, but thats the nature of Warped tour. And I know that a lot of the time people go to Warped to meet bands, but I highly doubt Paramore would be one of those bands just hanging out and whatnot. They're too famous now to do that without being mobbed. I know that sucks but thats just way life is.

They were too big to do any cool hang outs a couple years ago too; I met them at an AT&T signing & it was a quick not even 5 minutes with the band.

I love when bands just hang out at the merch booth. I hung out with Ant, who was still with Versa at the time haha, early in the day & we just got to hang out for a while. Then at their merch booth later, I hung out with the whole band.