Warped Tour 2010

Shine Brighter

I really need to talk to Taylor about visiting him... I'm sure he'd be cool with it, the only problem I'll have is getting there.

I really need to learn to drive. lol

Me tooooooooooooooo.

My life would be so much easier. I need a ride too but everyone goes to warped so im sure someone could take me.

They were too big to do any cool hang outs a couple years ago too; I met them at an AT&T signing & it was a quick not even 5 minutes with the band.

I love when bands just hang out at the merch booth. I hung out with Ant, who was still with Versa at the time haha, early in the day & we just got to hang out for a while. Then at their merch booth later, I hung out with the whole band.

yeah youre right

this is what i love about warped

and yeah thats true faith haha you win there lol

To be honest, I know everyone wants Paramore, but I highly doubt they'll do the whole tour. Maybe a few dates, but the whole tour is HIGHLY unlikely.

:( yeah I guess you're right. But didn't hayley say that theywere def going this year last year? she said that their summer wasnt the same without warped.

i still wanna go if you can just chill with bands haha.