Warped Tour 2010

Shine Brighter

^ That's true Catie.

But isn't it easier to meet the bands and such with the tent signings and stuff?

It'd be useful for us fans.

the good bands better be listed as "full tour" though

half of them drop out before they reach canada

paramore have only played the calgary show once, pisses me off

I agree! But some bands can't afford to travel outside the USA. :(

^ That's true Catie.

But isn't it easier to meet the bands and such with the tent signings and stuff?

It'd be useful for us fans.

the bigger bands USUALLY don't so signings or walk around or anything like that because they would get attacked by 277000000 people

well so i've noticed.

the bigger bands USUALLY don't so signings or walk around or anything like that because they would get attacked by 277000000 people

well so i've noticed.

I thought so, but that's a little unfair. We do go for the bands. The least they could do is meet a handful of dedicated fans.

But it's understandable.

I'm surprised The Maine had a signing. You'd think John would have gotten attacked. I wouldn't be surprised though. :rotfl:

yeah, the maine's fans kind of dissappoint me. i haven't meet john since november 30, 2008 and i've seen them four more times since that show. so many girls attack him, i'm like F it. it's not worth a picture...

i'm so excited for warped though. i hope VE get to play a bigger stage! i can't wait to see how big their fan base will be by next summer. after their cd release, i feel like they are going to get a great response.

yeah, the maine's fans kind of dissappoint me. i haven't meet john since november 30, 2008 and i've seen them four more times since that show. so many girls attack him, i'm like F it. it's not worth a picture...

i'm so excited for warped though. i hope VE get to play a bigger stage! i can't wait to see how big their fan base will be by next summer. after their cd release, i feel like they are going to get a great response.

I know exactly how you feel when it comes to John. I'd seen them three times since the first time I met him but each time it was just ridiculous because he was always being bombarded. This last time on the OP Tour I told myself I would meet all the guys again and I had to wait literally 2 hours after the show was over in order to talk to him. He was a complete sweetheart about it though, he saw that I'd been waiting there that long and he walked up to me and gave me the hugest hug and was like, "You are beyond incredible. Thank you for waiting so patiently." And then we just talked for like half an hour. It was so worth it.

^ yeah he is so amazing about it. biggest sweetheart ever...dosen't let it go to his head at all. miss him bunches <3

you and i need to go to a The Maine show, because i've wanted to wait, but my cousin who always goes with me hates waiting after shows. i'm like thats one of my favorite parts! but she hates it :/ a lot of times i have to stand out there by myself! i'm like oh thanks