Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess smoking that much weed gets depressing.

My brothers father is a painter and he's always smoking like a chimney. I slept at his hotel room last night and the fucking guy was smoking bowl after bowl.

One guy couldn't walk properly. The other guy fell asleep on the can.

I'm trying to think of what forums I've left:

Ultimateguitar forums

Dreamtheater forums

Harmonycentral forums

SMNnews forums

The Harmony Central forum has to be one of the most retarded forums I've seen in my life.

In between the occasional good advice about guitars and amps etc is about 500000 threads about bullshit and random crap.

Dream Theater forum was just full of boring nerdy progressive metal fans and I realized I wasn't nerdy enough to fit in there at all

Ultimate guitar was full of people who knew nothing about guitars and nothing about good guitar tone.

SMNnews was just too much to handle, even though it had awesome band forums there

I confess I've tried to leave this one so many times. And I've done it successfully a couple times, but I always get bored when none of my friends where I live are up at 4 AM like I am. :lol:

You're just fucking insane though.

Not even I stay up until 4am anymore. By about 2am I'm pretty much dead and can't stay awake any longer

I left the UG forums too, I couldn't stand the douche bags in there.

I've left the Neoseeker forums (the one I returned to), because people always bashed on me. But I came back and changed my image with a different usernam. But it got boring, so I just up and left.

Then there was the TDWP forums, I left because it was pretty much inactive. I also left varoius video game forums because they got boring.

HAHA. Oh, thanks.

Well, time zones are key. When I'm up and nobody here is, everyone else in the world, and on these forus, are.

Lucky you that it's only like 7pm for me when it's fuck knows how late for you at that hour:p

I left the UG forums too, I couldn't stand the douche bags in there.

I've left the Neoseeker forums (the one I returned to), because people always bashed on me. But I came back and changed my image with a different usernam. But it got boring, so I just up and left.

Then there was the TDWP forums, I left because it was pretty much inactive. I also left varoius video game forums because they got boring.

Never heard of Neoseeker, no idea what it is heh.

Currently I'm pretty active at sevenstring.org, where I've met some dudes from real life on there.

Mainly metalheads there as you might guess.

Ultimatemetal.com too for a few of the forums there.

I also accumulated an embarrassingly large post count at one forum, so I stopped logging in because I got embarrassed for having too many posts:p

Lucky you that it's only like 7pm for me when it's fuck knows how late for you at that hour:p

Never heard of Neoseeker, no idea what it is heh.

Currently I'm pretty active at sevenstring.org, where I've met some dudes from real life on there.

Mainly metalheads there as you might guess.

Ultimatemetal.com too for a few of the forums there.

I also accumulated an embarrassingly large post count at one forum, so I stopped logging in because I got embarrassed for having too many posts:p

Neoseeker is just a technology and video game forum with a shitload of other stuff too.

I'm semi-active in one other forum (why I'm too embarassed to say), I don't mind the people there.

As for this forum, I doubt I'd leave for a long time, I like it here.

Yeah I got no plans of leaving here either.

Hell, the only times I've been listening to Paramore is when I play guitar because Emergency is a good warm up song for me and for a production reference when I'm mixing. I stick around here for the rad people.

And shit, I need to buy ear plugs, arghhh, I don't have any and I have a gig to go to tonight

Yeah, that was my plan to go to the pharmacy. Last time I went, I bought like, 3 sets, and I've lost them all, typical me:p

I know a guitarist from the band playing tonight, so he invited me along to the gig.

Makes me feel depressed I'm not in a band, nor even own a guitar amp haha

Yeah, that was my plan to go to the pharmacy. Last time I went, I bought like, 3 sets, and I've lost them all, typical me:p

I know a guitarist from the band playing tonight, so he invited me along to the gig.

Makes me feel depressed I'm not in a band, nor even own a guitar amp haha

Ear plugs are easy to lose anyway.

Try this for an amp, maybe you'll find a deal:

http://melbourne.craigslist.com.au

Woa, there's a Melbourne craiglist?

I thought craiglist only existed in America, shit:eek:

The amp I do want is this:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/Dual_Rectifier/DualRectifier-2010.html

I'm quite sure Paramore used it for most of their Riot! album for the distorted guitars.

Although heaps of bands have used the Rectifier though, they pretty much rule for rock and metal

I just don't have 4695 dollars:crybad:

Woa, there's a Melbourne craiglist?

I thought craiglist only existed in America, shit:eek:

The amp I do want is this:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/Dual_Rectifier/DualRectifier-2010.html

I'm quite sure Paramore used it for most of their Riot! album for the distorted guitars.

Although heaps of bands have used the Rectifier though, they pretty much rule for rock and metal

I just don't have 4695 dollars:crybad:

Yeah, I just googled it and found it lol.

That amp is beast. I need something like that, but this is what I got:

Fender 15

http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/brand,zzounds/superchampxd-part066-022326-3d5848541a4ccd9a8701630accf1a9ce.jpg

Its decent for how old it is.