Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I thought you already use photoshop. What do you use?

This thing that's a bit like photoshop but not as good and when I use magic wand and stuff the edges are really sharp and you can see all the square pixels so I have to use the smudge tool xD. It's called ArcSoft PhotoStudio btw (: Got it free with a camera I think haha.

This thing that's a bit like photoshop but not as good and when I use magic wand and stuff the edges are really sharp and you can see all the square pixels so I have to use the smudge tool xD. It's called ArcSoft PhotoStudio btw (: Got it free with a camera I think haha.

Awesome. I can't be bothered getting photoshop, I just use free stuff online because I think sometimes you can produce some stuff just as good as photoshop stuff :]

i confess my keyboard is messed up :neutral:

Awesome. I can't be bothered getting photoshop, I just use free stuff online because I think sometimes you can produce some stuff just as good as photoshop stuff :]

i confess my keyboard is messed up :neutral:

Cool. What do you use? I'm guessing you use picnik aswell like me haha :P

I confess oh damn it.

I confess I hate this, ugh. When this week is over, I'll go buy Ben&Jerrys right after school, and sit under my biig blanket and eat it : D haha

Haha, that sounds cool :D That's what I do if it's a really cold day and I didn't have a good day at school :P

I confess mmmm, I want some Ben & Jerry's now ;D