Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I don't mean to, but it's true and that's how I feel. They don't really help their own cause though, look at all their merchandise online, its all very feminine or aimed at very young people.

I confess I agree with this, I have no Paramore shirts or anything mainly cause the merch is horrible (or from a guy's point of view anyway). And to be honest I've lost interest in the band more recently (in the last year or so) so I wouldn't buy their merch anyway :shifty:

I don't mean to, but it's true and that's how I feel. They don't really help their own cause though, look at all their merchandise online, its all very feminine or aimed at very young people.

Agreed. Although I do have two Paramore shirts haha. One was bought for me but the one I got is one of my favourite tees ever. It's a T-Rex playing guitar. 8-)

I confess I agree with this, I have no Paramore shirts or anything mainly cause the merch is horrible (or from a guy's point of view anyway). And to be honest I've lost interest in the band more recently (in the last year or so) so I wouldn't buy their merch anyway :shifty:

Yeah, I looked into it a while ago but saw nothing I would ever wear except for one which was mostly sold out and only available in small lol.