SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

the1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit o_O it started to snow early in the morning and we already have 15 cm of FRESH snow. and we had about 5 cm before it started to snow. abd it's expected to snow all day & tomorrow too!

my region has red warning for snow :D

seriously. this is insane.

:willy_nilly:

I absolutely love how other countries that doesn't get snow a lot freak out when they get snow, so funny ;p

When my sister lived in France, it came like maybe 2cm snow one time, and the school got shut down because the teachers couldn't drive to school. The whole village were kind of closed down because of those 2cm :P

Anyway, it's snowing again :D Here's the look from my bedroom window right now :)

snoow.jpg

I absolutely love how other countries that doesn't get snow a lot freak out when they get snow, so funny ;p

When my sister lived in France, it came like maybe 2cm snow one time, and the school got shut down because the teachers couldn't drive to school. The whole village were kind of closed down because of those 2cm :P

That's what happens in the UK lol

Anyway, it's snowing again :D Here's the look from my bedroom window right now :)

snoow.jpg

haha :lol:

in hungary, we never have snow days -.- but if it really is going to snow tomorrow too, then it might change on monday... haha. i hope so

and wow, that looks good