SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

the1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did everybody say eh and drink maple syrup?

because if they didn't you weren't in canada

Eh was said a few times.

Everyone got mad at me when I said I was in 12th grade (Because apparently I went back in time)... they were like... "NO! YOU'RE IN GRADE 12!!!" hahaha

i would die!

i love degrassi marathons! lol

Dude, it was epic. Unfortunately it was set in the current season so there was no Marco or Craig or anything... but Declan was in love with me.

We had tuesday and wednesday off due to snow. School was back on today and a whopping seven people out of almost thirty showed up in my form. I had five people in my food lessons. It seemed like only the kids from near by showed up since the roads are so bad.

I had a day off school on Wednesday due to the snow, although I think it should have been longer. The pavemements are even more dangerous to walk on now because it's turned into ice. Everytime I go up my drive (it's sloped), I slip over. It has to be said that snow is the most embarassing weather to exist.

Last year when there was lots of snow, I was walking behind a woman on the way to school and she tripped really badly. She almost looked like a cartoon. I was fighting so hard not to laugh, it was hilarious. Of course, I asked her if she was okay though. :)