Tegan from T&S talking about Paramore

hayleh

^ Just for you (and maybe anyone else who doesn't have speakers). Although, you miss a lot of the funny parts cause you can't hear Tegan saying it.

"I saw them play live. They opened for No Doubt. And I mean, I thought their record was real good, you know it was kind of like pop-rock and they're really young, and I thought, 'Wow, really talented, lead singer's adorable, great voice.' And then I saw them open for No Doubt and I felt shame for my band. I was like... they were incredible! They're so young. They were amazing live. They write all their own songs. They were, like, doing flips and, like, singing in-tune at the same time, like rolling over top of each other on stage. It was absolutely crazy. They really... (DJ interjects: "It's like a Def Leppard concert") It was cra... it was like Def Leppard and Meatloaf together. That's Paramore. No, they were really incredible, and they really held their own, and that's hard to do before No Doubt cause they were also amazing."

Hahaha, I love Tegan's description of the Pressure flip the best.

• 2 weeks later...