US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

What about taking a bus to Sayreville or something and driving the rest of the way with us? We don't really have details worked out yet, but we could definitely meet you somewhere along the way. I don't blame you not wanting to hang out in Atlantic City by yourself.

Yes, they updated the info on the homepage:

Current members of Paramore Fan Club will have access to presale tickets on Monday, February 1st, at 3:00pm local time via Artist Arena Ticketing. The first 20 PFC members who purchase a ticket, per show, will also receive 1 (one) M&G pass! Please note: You will not be able to bring guests, there will be no extra passes with additional ticket purchases, and you must be a PFC member over the age of 13. Winner's of the Meet & Greet will be informed by Friday, February 5th via email. Please do not call the PFC to find out if you won a Meet & Greet.

Yes, they updated the info on the homepage:

Current members of Paramore Fan Club will have access to presale tickets on Monday, February 1st, at 3:00pm local time via Artist Arena Ticketing. The first 20 PFC members who purchase a ticket, per show, will also receive 1 (one) M&G pass! Please note: You will not be able to bring guests, there will be no extra passes with additional ticket purchases, and you must be a PFC member over the age of 13. Winner's of the Meet & Greet will be informed by Friday, February 5th via email. Please do not call the PFC to find out if you won a Meet & Greet.

I saw this and it made me happy. Because in the past some presales were earlier and I always had to find a way to do it while in a class or something, but now I don't have to worry at all. So rad.

PS: Atlantic City pride? How many others are going to Atlantic City? I think we need a party bus. Especially afterward going to Bamboozle haha.

^ me too! hahaha

yay i guess i don't have to stay home tomorrow then, damnit! haha maybe i'll just stay home anyway lol.

and we find out friday if we get m&g? ah that week is going to be torture

The best advice I can give is to be at your computer at least 10 minutes before the sale starts (but I'd suggest 20), get all your billing information set up or out and ready, and a few minutes before sale time, start refreshing the page... and hope you get a m&g.

hahahaha i do that all the time when theres a presale chriss hahaha idk why im just always so paranoid when it comes to getting tickets lol and now especially since it's first come first serve this time haha

lets pray we all get one

Haha, I just noticed that you can go to the link on the fan club site and update your account info now if you need to, so I did.

Let's just say on the Fall 07 tour, I did the same thing, and when I looked at my tickets, I had 18 and 19 cause no one else cared to be on an hour before tickets went on sale... lol