US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

oh, ill definately buy a ticket for the ac show now...i live right by the george washington bridge in nj...

and the best part is, bamboozle's the next day!!!

Haha, we're gonna be so tired at Bamboozle. Since everyone I know who's going to AC is in the western part of NJ, maybe you could take a bus part way down and we could pick you up somewhere. We'll work that out in a few weeks though.

^ awww man:(

the law doesnt have anything to do with them touring there

it has to do with contests

yeah that was my question. Because if they're still allowed to tour here but waiting for the summer tour to do so, then I'll just wait then when I'll have more flexibility (doesn't make sense either though, weather is terrible in the summer here, but unless they love 110 degree weather :rotfl: ). And since this tour was supposed to hit the places they missed last tour, I'm still lost as to why they're skipping again.

Oh well, gotta wait for summer, hopefully they'll stop by. Just gotta keep positive haha.

they skipped alot of places again which sucks =/

this is so odd tho i saw them two years ago at the same place and and then saw them at bamboozle the day after

and i'm doing that same thing again lol.

I saw your posts! :]

I've been to their spring 2007 show at the Marquee, and they went to the marquee again Nov 2007 and then to Mesa Amp in August 2008 for the Final Riot. And I'm pretty sure they've played the Clubhouse at least once prior to 2007. I just don't understand why now all of a sudden they aren't coming to Arizona anymore when they've toured here plenty of times in the past, where is this law coming from because unfortunately some of us can't afford to drive to California to see them :/

you're so lucky you saw them at the Marquee. For Paramore, that's pretty intimate. IMO, anyway. they wouldn't go back there now.

GO YOU HAVE TO!

thats where we met! hahaha

aw well i hope you guys get to go to one this summer, lara and amanda!

i have a final at 1 p.m. that day! i'd be done at 2 at the earliest (it's a 3 hour time slot) 4 at the latest, then i'd have to drive from baltimore to ac, which has to be farther than the 2 hours it takes me to get home in the first place. and this is rush hour on a friday. :crybad:

no freaking MD or DC shows.

so now, i'll have to miss school to go to VA to see them.

i know, it seems like they never come here. and i'm just going to school in baltimore, but we have some damn decent venues here and my radio station gets free tickets and backstage passes. so. they need to come to ramshead live.

i know, it seems like they never come here. and i'm just going to school in baltimore, but we have some damn decent venues here and my radio station gets free tickets and backstage passes. so. they need to come to ramshead live.

i know! that would rock. even owl city had a show there yesterday and today!