US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

i know! that would rock. even owl city had a show there yesterday and today!

Weren't they supposed to play the Norva today? It got canceled cause of the snow.

What time do tickets go on sale?

They just said "Monday"

I don't think it's been announced yet, but usually it's like 10am.

I just need to know when the tickets go on sale.

If i'll be at school, i'll make my mom do it.

i made my mum get my tickets for me when they played here, and i had to keep checking my mobile in secret, because we arn't allowed phones in school. and i checked quickly and she said "sorry, i haven't got them"... and then when i got home she told me she had actually got them... so cruel... i was upset all day :')

i made my mum get my tickets for me when they played here, and i had to keep checking my mobile in secret, because we arn't allowed phones in school. and i checked quickly and she said "sorry, i haven't got them"... and then when i got home she told me she had actually got them... so cruel... i was upset all day :')

I'm not worried that they'll sell out, I really want the meet and greet! and if my brother/mom orders them late, I'd be upset

Same here ^

I made my man get them and I kept eyeing the clock til the time they went on sale.

History went in one ear and out the other, I was SO nervous!

I had told here she shouldn't say that she hadn't gotten them as a joke and that she should text me asap. Ofcourse, no text.

So when class was over I called her and she had em <3

okay sorry haha.

I trust my mom with it.

She's pretty cool like that.

Like, she is going to check sites after the presale to see if anyone puts them up for sale.

She is pretty good with this stuff.

why would you do that? don't do that! just wait until they go onsale to the public, tickets can't sell out from the fanclub presale because they only get so many to sell for the presale. if someone puts tickets up for sale somewhere after the FC presale chances are those tickets will be more money than they really are. so just wait until they go on sale to the public, it won't make a difference.