Sig Sizes: Please Read!

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, Naw?

I think you'll find i mean it.With a picture, 2 Lines and that's it. Without a picture, 5 lines and thats it. The sigs are just ridiculous on here.

If you read my first post you'll find your answer?

People, read the post instead of asking if its big. I didnt set a maximum number just for it to be ignored and continually asked if your sig is too big.

I do not apologise for this whatsoever so throw hitler accusations at me if you want. Ridiculous really, for someone who's just tidying up the board.

why isn't this thread closed then :P

It was April 5th, Ross ;)
what?! i believe that is my birthday hahaha

alex was actually nice to me

same

he was nice to me too

alot of threads seem to end up about alex, lol

yeah idk why he is always brought up. he isn't here anymore lol so why still carry on about him lmao

it's like beating a dead horse

I actually listen to people and fair enough if you dont totally agree with what i think is right, if that';s the case then i just take back what i said. Not everything a mod says is right and i can hold my hands up to that.

I just feel some of the sigs are a little big, but if the majority disagree then who am i to act head honcho.\

Matt. Change your sig and stop trying to be funny when really, you arn't.

I don't think we disagree with SMALLER sigs, i think we disagree with the specific rules like "two lines of text" which is kinda vague. At least that's what I think! :D

I believe Ross has got his head in the right place, we just need to work out the details :D!

Im always willing to listen to people. I agree, scrap the line thing. I just think my general idea was just id prefer if everyone limited to no more than one picture in their sig as some people ive saw have had 2 or even 3.

if you check a few pages back i suggested a preview box thing

maybe that would work?

Im always willing to listen to people. I agree, scrap the line thing. I just think my general idea was just id prefer if everyone limited to no more than one picture in their sig as some people ive saw have had 2 or even 3.

I agree completely.

I just wasn't all for the 2 lines thing, cause i'm like "i have 3 tiny lines... does that work?" lol i think that's why all the "is mine okay?" questions are being brought up.

It's a good idea, i like that. I wouldnt know if we could implement it into the forums, id have to ask an Admin. Good idea though :)

you're welcome :D

if it could be implemented i think it would a bit better than just general guidelines since people can interpret those differently and such

What's the difference between Kayla's preview box and the preview function we have already?

does the preview function we have right now have a specific size on it?

i don't think so

the one on the other site is a specific size so if your sig is too big it scrolls and that means you need to change it

ps. the size of a sig (well and everything else) on your computer depends on what you have your options set to.

you can always make that a little smaller if it bugs you that much

i havnt really seen anyone besides a few people will massive sigs.

well i have two. but theyre not massive so i dont think mines too big

so i think one is too strict.

it can be more as long as they are small.

thats what i think

same here! i really like to have two tiny pics in my sig and they're really small so i think it's ok to have 2 small ones. =)

agreed.