Justin Bieber or Josh Franceschi?

Paramaniac

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope this doesnt turn into another youmeatdissing thread.

i love ymas, but i am the first to holler that they are not amazing nor remotely original. they're just successful. i think i just think as highly of them as i do because their music is easy to listen to, and quite frankly, puts me in a good mood whatever my weather. and most of all, i adore josh because he's so charismatic and so normal.

(four fifths of the band however are simply rather dull session musicians).

what am i trying to say again? oh aye. i think ymas are will good but i can appreciate why so many folk (mainly jealous boys/men) beg to differ.

i hope this doesnt turn into another youmeatdissing thread.

i love ymas, but i am the first to holler that they are not amazing nor remotely original. they're just successful. i think i just think as highly of them as i do because their music is easy to listen to, and quite frankly, puts me in a good mood whatever my weather. and most off all, i adore josh because he's so charismatic and so normal.

(four fifths of the band however are simply rather dull session musicians).

what am i trying to say again? oh aye. i think ymas are will good but i can appreciate why so many folk (mainly jealous boys/men) beg to differ.

I wouldn't say it's jealousy, I mean look at this thread, he's being compared to Justin Bieber :lol: More along the lines of what you said, the musicianship just isn't that good.