The Gentlemen's Thread

captain.obvious

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach, but what about all those responsibilities as a leader and what not? I've seen the effect it has on people. It'd just lead to premature...maturing and death. I'd rather win in the lottery and pretend to be a Godfather. 8-)

Good point.

For some reason I love the ending to The Godfather when Michael takes over, and the family looks to be in real trouble from the other families, but he has all the heads of the other families killed on the same day and Moe Green gets shot in the eye. I will never forget Moe Green being shot in the eye lol But just the way that it looks like he's going to fail and then he does something really bad-ass and turns it around and then he's got everything.

EVERY MAN MUST SEE THE GODFATHER :P All (near enough) 3 hours of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I need an honest opinion...

If a guy is constantly flirting with me, compliments, teasing, hugs n stuff.. How do I know for sure whether he's interested or whether he's like this with all the girls? I know myself that this boy is flirtatious in general, but the things he says to me lead me to believe he really likes me and wants to be with me. I don't want to be one of those idiot girls who think they're an exception to the innocent flirting, when really, they're nothing special at all.

I guess what I'm asking is, when you guys are flirting, at what point have you stopped with the banter and are really wanting the girls attention? I'm confused and don't want to push things forward if it is just general fun and games with me. I could elaborate further, but I'll stop there. Help. :P

I guess I could say he does throw the hints there... He is a little flirty with a girl friend of mine, but he's different with her than he is with me. Really different. I asked him straight if he fancied her and he said no and seemed quite upset that I had asked him that. Could that mean he actually does like me? I mean, I'm going to the prom with the guy. xD

Unfortunately, he's possibly like that with everyone, but most likely to a different extent. The best thing you could probably do is just ask him if he's actually wanting it to go somewhere and see what he says. Cause he can't really work his way around that question.

However, if he's going to prom with you, that's a positive sign!