The Gentlemen's Thread

captain.obvious

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly the deodorant in the commercial I posted is what I use and its the best one I think I've ever used.

I've never tried Old Spice, might look into it though.

I tend to use mainly Lynx (Axe for americans right?) Trevor Sorbie and Ted Baker deodorants. I did recently try a Bench one which I liked too.

Gilette Fusion razors ftw.

lol nice Speaking of different scents for different gents what's everyone use deodrant/toiletries wise? :P

Just now I have three cans of lynx (Dark Temptation, Instinct and Afrika) and a can of Right Guard Sport. Then there's a few bottles of aftershave, of which I can only see the Ferrari one. It's nothing special but does the job.

Decided I quite like Budweiser now that I realise I have fifteen cans of it in my boot. Booze and the Gers, nothing beats it. Except Motherwell 1-0. :nono:

I've never tried Old Spice, might look into it though.

I tend to use mainly Lynx (Axe for americans right?) Trevor Sorbie and Ted Baker deodorants. I did recently try a Bench one which I liked too.

Yeah I like axe, they make the only spray that I've ever used.

Just now I have three cans of lynx (Dark Temptation, Instinct and Afrika) and a can of Right Guard Sport. Then there's a few bottles of aftershave, of which I can only see the Ferrari one. It's nothing special but does the job.

Decided I quite like Budweiser now that I realise I have fifteen cans of it in my boot. Booze and the Gers, nothing beats it. Except Motherwell 1-0. :nono:

I love Bud Light Lime, have you ever tried that?