The Ladies' Thread

Catie

And that whole thing is only made worse because when you have that mentality, you want a guy that can write you that song, so you therefore are attracted to musicians, and everyone knows that musicians tend to have a bad rep. Even the nice ones tend to not realize what they're doing.

Haha... Kailey, I don't need a musician, but they are definitely the type of guy I generally go for. 8 out of 10 times its the musician that catches my eye.

Yeah, Sam... I feel ya. *sigh* Maybe it has to do with where we live. Maybe Georgia boys are just weird. lol

Haha... Kailey, I don't need a musician, but they are definitely the type of guy I generally go for. 8 out of 10 times its the musician that catches my eye.

Yeah, Sam... I feel ya. *sigh* Maybe it has to do with where we live. Maybe Georgia boys are just weird. lol

Ahaha. I wouldn't doubt it. Especially the Murray and Atlanta ones D:

Last year, I met this dude and thought he was like, wowwayy hot. I found out a few months later that he was 37 :mellow:

It made me fee weird. And every time I see him I'm like "oh ya, you're old"

His girlfriend is really young though. She just turned 21. He says that women his age can't keep up with his lifestyle~

But still. 37........... He just turned 38.............

Thats just awkward. A 38 year old that has a "lifestyle that women his age cant keep up with" is just ashamed to admit he's getting older, and thats not an attractive quality. Just saying.

Well, he's a musician, and he tours a lot. It's not like he's trying to act younger~ he's just got a crazy lifestyle that most 38 year old women wouldn't want their boyfriend/husband to live. Most people that age are settling down.

PS if I can see correctly, your thingy under your name states "Growing old won't bring us down"

;)

^That.

The last person who legitimately asked me out was this autistic kid in my woodshop class.

(no offense to autism, I'm just saying...)

Though most won't admit it, everyone is probably would have done/thought the same thing.