The Ladies' Thread

Catie

i need dating advice lol

On sat when we were out i met someone, and we talked and got a long great, and just before we left i asked if they wanted to have coffee somday, and i got their number.. so that same night i stupidly sent a text saying it was nice meeting her, but i never got anything back.. which i think is kinda weird when she said yes to coffee and she offerd to give me her number.. anyways my friend who hooked us up says that i should text again asking about that coffeedate..

but i'm not sure, what if she doesnt write back again? that would suck so much. what do you guys think i should do?

lol well yes she is, thats why my friend wanted us to meet.

but its all good now, i sent her a new text, and got a reply , she said she hadn't noticed my text,and thta she didnt mean to be rude by not replying and she explained that she's just new to this whole liking girls thing, so she needs to figure out some stuff. so i just told her to text me when she wanted to do something,and she will ^^

so yeah everythings cool haha i dont even care that she doesnt wanna have coffee, it was much worse not getting a reply at all

haha nice one =)

ah well we'll see what happens, i'm not gonna stress about it coz that just makes it worse.

maybe i'll ask my friend to invite her when he's going out and then i can just "randomly" meet them wherever they are xD

Girls, what's the difference between fancying someone and full-on liking them?

If you're not from the UK you may not use this terminology haha.

I have absolutely no idea, it used to confuse me a whole lot! Haha

I guess if you just fancy them... it's more a physical thing? Whereas if you actually like them, it's more their personality etc you like?

& I'm real bad at that drunk texting/call thing. I'm gonna stop taking my phone out with me :P

I have absolutely no idea, it used to confuse me a whole lot! Haha

I guess if you just fancy them... it's more a physical thing? Whereas if you actually like them, it's more their personality etc you like?

& I'm real bad at that drunk texting/call thing. I'm gonna stop taking my phone out with me :P

something like that seems accurate to me

it could also kinda mean what your intentions are too

like you can fancy someone but not really want anything to do with them, if you get what i mean

if you full on like someone you're interested in a relationship and all that

that made more sense in my head