The Ladies' Thread

Catie

yeah same here! I try to thin it out every now and then..

i remember when i was younger my haridresser hated cutting my hair coz she loved my long thick hair haha

Yeah, me too. Hopefully she'll thin it out a lot tomorrow.

Everytime I cut my hair I get a comment like "Your hair is so thick, it's amazing". I don't like it though ;p My sisters also keep saying that I was the one who got the good hair, even though their hair looks so much better!

Yeah, me too. Hopefully she'll thin it out a lot tomorrow.

Everytime I cut my hair I get a comment like "Your hair is so thick, it's amazing". I don't like it though ;p My sisters also keep saying that I was the one who got the good hair, even though their hair looks so much better!

yeah i get that a lot too, and my friends are always touching my hair ;P

hehe isnt it always like that, you want what you dont/cant have xD

anyways i should have been sleeping hours ago lol goodnight ladies!

alright, to every topic that's been mentioned:

Seriously though, my boobs are actually pathetic. If they were anymore flat, people would mistake me for a dude, I'm sure of it. I'd feel so much more attractive if they were bigger. :(

THIS.

i basically have no boobs. and it's most likely not going to change now. oh well, push-up bras are my friends lol

makeup... i always wear eyeliner, sometimes mascara and eye shadow as well. and normally i barely do anything with my lips, i use lipgloss if i'm going out or something.

my hair is naturally hazelish brown, but i've been getting red/orange highlights in it for years. but now, i'm planning to dye it for the first time in my life to some kinda reddish brown in summer. my mom may not be okay with it but i can't really be bothered haha

oh, i think that's all. lol